Academic Management System
Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Bikaner

Events of RAJUVAS Bikaner

Responsive image Responsive image Register Responsive image Faculty Registration for Training

The Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (RAJUVAS), Bikaner is a newly constituted body corporate established under subsection (3) of section 1 of the Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Act, 2010. The University came into existence on 13th day of May 2010 with His Excellency the Governor of Rajasthan as the Chancellor of the University. Professor A.K. Gahlot was appointed as first Vice-Chancellor of the University. The Headquarter of the Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences is located at Bikaner. rajuvas-buildingThe University is located in heritage and palatial buildings of erstwhile Ganga Avenue housing the College of Veterinary and Animal Science, Bikaner (Since 1954) and its precincts, spreading over 200 acres of land. The Bijey Bhavan Palace, a magnificent red sandstone edifice designed by well-known architect Sir Swinton Jacob, was built by Maharaja Ganga Singh (1881-1942) as a residence of his son Prince Bijey Singh in 1927. Two other buildings, the State Museum is known as Sadul Sadan and State Library was also built contemporarily. These magnificent buildings are an example of pure Rajput martial architecture. They have several grand halls lounges, cupolas and pavilions. The exotic palatial buildings have magnificent pillars, richly carved fire mantles, Italian colonnades etc. More About AMS & RAJUVAS, Bikaner







AMS Version 2.0
Implemented Under NAHEP Component-II
Division of Computer Applications
ICAR-IASRI, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi - 110 012 (INDIA)


× HOME NAHEP CONTACT US